Wednesday, September 1

I hate you with a passion of 10,000 burning suns...........Mr. Ensure.

YUCK--I frick'n hate ensure with a passion. ive offcally had my 3rd one today. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I hate it I hate it and the second i walked in the frickn door. i get a can shoved in my face and he says "here, drink this". and then he made me sit and drink it and now that was 15 minutes ago.....and i have to sit next to him without leaving his eyesight for another 15. WTF> ifeel like im back in stupid places like auldern, nla, vista, etc. Im so sick of this. i don't know who to talk to cuz i feel like nobodyll understand. i can't talk to Jax cuz she has a eating disorder. can't talk to emma cuz she has body issues. URGH. it's so fricken frustrating. i tried to talk to nina, but i couldn't get it out (so your reading it now i guess nina.) i cant stand this. this is extrememly personal. i didnt want my uncle to find out. hes been buggging for the last few weeks telling me i work out too much and am i am not eating right. well whatever. i am so frickn angry and hes angry at me......so its mutual at this point. urghhhhhhhh! i jsut want to cry i dont know what to do. i ran at least 13 miles today. and imma get up early tomorrow and run. i can't control it. i dont know what to do and i dont know what to say. nothing is making me feel better. i still feel like shit and i feel even more shitty now. and right now all i taste it the chalky taste from the ensure strawberry. ew.and thats even triggering. idk what to do. i feel like shit. ugh. great. and i feel even worse because of this. i want to be happy but thats obvosly not happening right now or anytime soon. urgh. goodnight. im going to bed as soon as i can get away from my uncle.......he makeing me sit next to him for a while. i hope he'll grow up and leave me alone. ugh. he making such a big deal about it. urgh. goodnight. TherapyTeen.

No comments:

Post a Comment