Sunday, September 12

Blahhh

well................i just cried. really hard. really really hard. :/ I just wish I had a mom and dad that were better ya know? I am so glad tho that i have such a wonderful A&U, but its complicated. I just wish I had someone to call Mom, and who would give me hugs and say everythings gonna be alright not one that scares me and is crazy. and a dad that could say yes or no to a boy i want to go on a date with. right now i want a hug, and im too afriad to admit it. im always freeked about being touched but right now i just want a hug. if ur reading this dad witch im sure your doing. you should be asamed that ur my dad. i would never ever ever ever ever want a hug from you. your the one that showed me what a hug shouldnt be. well. guess what. i want a real hug from someone who cares and your not the person and ull never be. idk what else you want from me. havent you ruined enough? really? serously? you have. so just leave me alone and let me live my life. bc thatd be great. thanks. and ummmmmm dad....the next time you try to take a picture of me........take it from my right side not my left...im more photogenic on my right! thanks! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment