Saturday, September 25

UNFRIENDLY CALLER @ 1AM

Soooooooooooooo. When you call me after 1 am..............i am NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT happy. I am flippppppppppping angry that ud have the nevre to call me so late............yeah im a teeenager......but i was freeking asleep. i wish i took my sleep meds.............but really? 1:02 am? you are serously on my hate list right now.......................................ew. AND I AM A GINGER> i am so angry you should see my face........don't ever call me..........It didn't help....

*Phone Rings*
*I pick up*
*Dad: Hi Honey, just making sure your ok*
*Me: @!#* You. I was @!#*ing sleeping jack@$$.*
*Dad: Hope you having swweet dreems*
*Me: go to he((. *
*Dad: Goodnight I love you*
*Me: @!#* you*
*I hang up*

Don't expect me to be this nice next time.............go to freeking sleep. next time im going to drive to your house nad ring your doorbell..........when YOUR sleeping......see how you like that??

*Goodnight again everyboyd else.*



-----Sent From AT&T Wireless Mobile Web from My !mpression--------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment