Friday, September 10

...Papa Stealth.

thanks for the phone call. it was so nice for you to drop a line. finally. its seems ur all interested in my life. boy it sure doesn't feel happy? shame. i always wanted a dad but no one so fucked up like u. so im kind of confused (sarcasm btw)...i love your threats. (sarcasm) keep em coming.(sarcasm) and i love how you think u can domnate me.(sarcasm) ya cant. sorry. ur loss this time buddy ol pal. just stop give up. ur not gonna win dad. stop screwing with carlie. JUST LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE. again this is between YOU and ME ol man and if ya got a problem talk to ME. deal with it like man. thats what u are right? sorry i am kind of misleed by ur week and lozer attemtps to control me. epic fail there dad. im much strong that u think and u cant breek me this time. so next time u decide to call me im not gonna listen. you can leave a vocemail. send me a text with holding info. i wanna know its u. put on ur game face d-a-d. get ready to rumble bc this isn't gonna be a easy fight. sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. you got the green bereet traning so what. big frickn deal. i got a smart ass attitude and i know how to frickn use it. and i got the best people in the world. better than your deed beet ass for sure. :) haha. im surpirsed your not passed out drunk yet. all this stress must be getting at u. u dont seem drunk when ive seen u and theressssss noooooooo way in hell uv been able to kick that habet! cuz ur too big of a lozzzzzzzzzzzzer! i got plenty of smart ass comebacks. send me another email. call me again. id love to have a chat nothing u say is gonna stop me.
*******************************************************
So i feel like a little kid cuz i want to go nah-nah-nah-nah-nah. and stick out my tong at you. hahahahaha. :) im going to have so much fun! :) woooooooooweeeeeeeeee. ahahahaa. whose the one laughing now? huh? ME! hahahahahahahahaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment