Wednesday, September 15

So.

I am going to LA on Thusday for Court's services. Staying until Sat morning after her buriual.

Dear CoCo Puff-
So sad. I miss you Courtney. I will always remember our Pro-Praying Mantus dance and our rollarblading and ALL our admazing adventures. You were my BFF at NLA. For real i have thosands of stories about you. coudn't pick just one. Im sad you did this girly.You ever loved by so many. You had so much going . You were so smart and were amazing. Its sad but I was glad I talked to you on Sat night. just sad i ididn't notice anything. You sis shared your "letter" with me. Im sorry hun. I am sorry and people did care about you. I cared about you and did every other single person at NLA. im glad i saw you on Sat over skype. You were so pretty. I love you CoCo Puff and I always will. I hope your resitn gin peace sweet girl. LOVE YOU. Love. Double A

No comments:

Post a Comment