Monday, September 13

NOTE to SELF for FUTURE.

So...................never EVER tell ur Uncle that u have a boyfriend when he is drinking something. esp. limeade. He will most likely choke on it and get very upset. His first words will be WHAT?!?!. All in all after a 34 minute conversation about being responsible and "talking" to me. He is happy for me!!!!!!! Ew on the talking we had but whatever. He knows me so he skipped most of his prep talk. :) YAY. It's now offical even with the PU's (parental units)...............Nick and I are boyfriend and girlfriend :)))))))))))))))) He asked every question known to (wo)man. Grrr...but I know its bc he cares and Im glad he cares...........at least he is "giving" me permission!! :) yay. Toodles. and G'Nite. ThErApYtEeN.

ps. Good luck to those trying out for the NOVA ice hockey team tonight from 11-12. I'm not going to watch....Im too tired. Good luck!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment