Wednesday, September 8

Dear Dad-

You suck you suck you suck. you think you can fricken stand outside my house. WELL YOU FUCKING CAN"T. I am so fricken sick of you. you sick sick sick sick times a millon disgusting bad horrid man. i can't believe i have to call you my dad. I HATE YOU . you are so fucking gross and bad. i don't want to fucking keep dealing with htis i can't. i've had it. i can't fucking taking it anymore. you are soooooooooooooooo frickn over. i can't fucking wait until you are behind bars. i can't wait......yeah your pressuring me but the pressure is making me want to kick your ass and get it behind bars not stop.i am not going to fucking stop until i am damn good and ready. just remember that. i am the winner. you are the pathtic lozer. you suck you suck you suck. i am so fucking through. i will call the police agin. no fucking worries. you think you can ring the doorbell. no you fricken can't. i called them once nad i sure as fuck can call them again. get hte fucking message i am leaking YOUR filty dirty nasty sick secret . its not my secret and i am going to get over this. i have a life too. you sick man. why do you fucking bother Bonspa huuh? leave her the fuck alone. just get your a life. quiet ruinging everybody elses. i am so fucking through quiet messing with her. she doesn't need this neither do i and neither does my family! stop fucking takingg her paswords. stop hacking. stop stlkaing. stop follwoing. i am sick of fucking suffering. the nightmares the flashes the pills to stop me from going fucking psycho. i am so fucking done. STOP IT ALL. i am so fucking through. quiet messing with me. i know you are reading my blog. i know you hack my facebook my emails my texts. fuccking stop. i swear to go i want my life back. its not fiar. i am so fucking angry with you and i am soooooooooooooooooo fucking done. leave me the fuck alone. k thanks. i am not afriad to pick up my phone. ive done it once and i sure as hell can do it again. thanks!


____________________________
Now i got my anger and language out. phew. i never ever talk like that. phew. going to bed... :) goodnight for realz! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment