Friday, September 10

Dear Papa Stealth~

You Know your not that sly! not at all no siree! you can hack my facebook----------------go ahead! feel free. ppl r on to ur petty games! sit outside, follow me, tant me one more time! and waste ur friday sitting outside my hosue. im not home! smart one. im with people who care. unlike u. u know u should be nice to me. u should care about me, but somewhere alone the line i was dealt a crapy card- you. unfortantely, you were my dad and unfortantely i had to live wit hyou and suffer you. you hurt me and what did you gain from it plesure for a few hors? and now what do ya think ? spend the life in bars? huh? how dose that sound? i think it sounds good to me. i got a good friend here who will help me win. she cares and stop horasing her! tell us what ya want, if its what you told me you have nooooooooooooooo reasons to get her involved. this is between you and me pal. LEAVE HER OUTTA IT! i would perfer to live my life without you. we obvosly cant come to a agrement with you leaving me alone. so we have to figure something else out. dont ever touhc me again dont write me and i dont want to see you. and dont do anything to her. i will know. i talk to her. and you cant frickn stop me. id like to see you try? ur gonna get caught. ur not sly. u may have been but no more. ppl r on to ur games! and i know everything to. i have my ways to unsmart one! go be a dumbass on someone elses life not mine. im through. K. Thanks and leave my weekend alone. id like to have a good one. oh and i dont ow you anything. and i dont have to meet you on sunday. and im not going to and if ya think ya can stop me....ill call the police :) k thanks.
oh and tomorrow 9/11..........so i wont be scared to dell the 9-1-1- and have the po-po arrest ur ass! :) try me! :)
___________________________________
ya know what tomorrow is? 9/11.........u know u were in the military and i should look up to you, but i dont. how sad is that? i should be prod to say my dads in the military to help our contry. but im not. it pethetic! i think its horrble. u use ur skill and stuff to hurt people not help. wtf is ur problem? i have some real heros to look to....remember Mike? ya. he died being a hero! i have more respect ofr him than ive ever had for you and thats sad. So, enough about you you sick bum.............
___________________________________
Heart. Heart. Heart. Heart. Heart. Heart. Heart. Heart. Heart. Heart.
God Bless all our Heros......past and present...for their dedication to our city, our country, and our world. Thanks for all you do! (Firefighters, Policemen, Military, etc)...........

No comments:

Post a Comment