Saturday, September 4

Bad Luck for Sure.

So.........the last couple of days have been HELL! I had to have emergency surgery and then surgery on the emergency surgery and I have to have 1 more surgery tonight. :) So, 3 surgeries in the last 24 hours. WOOHOO. I have been so uncomfortable. I hate being touched, and there has been plenty of being touched within the last 24 hours...but this is good.i need to try and get over that fear..or at least be able to handle it better.....and my Dad hacked my facebook. UCK, and he thinks he is so sly he's not.........at fricken all! Well, I have surgery in like 5 hours so i am going to sleep. And, I managed to have bronchitis at the same exact time.........URGH...ahah.............this is my fuel for my fire on tuesday. I am supposted to be discharged tomorrow. so yaya. :) haha i hope so...... :) i wanna go home...so bad..but thanks to the phone calls and texts its getting easier. i miss home........at least its a 4 day weekend so i wont miss school. bc i love school. so. yay. update later..1 more surgery to go! Lets get this thruogh! :) ThErApYtEeN.

No comments:

Post a Comment