Monday, September 27

Whenever my Dad pops up again this is the song I think of....Stalker-ish to the max. HAHA.

“Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
Ill be watching you

Every single day
Every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
Ill be watching you”

Soooooooo......... HAHA. Been an interesting couple of days. Im siked for the Capitals game tomorrow even though its preseason. So I was totally upbeat and genuinely so. Now im kinda bummed because of a voicemail I got. It sounds like just a buzzing sound, but I know what it is...........and why he sent it. He nows what I hate about that sounds and I know what it is....he is such a asshole. Gah.......where can anyone grow up to be so sick? What gives? Hasn't he done enough? And I try to damage control but more comes up ya know? I am trying to hard to put everything down and relax but I cant. I want to relax. Im so stressing and I can feel my ticks. I have 3 ticks now. My neck tick. My hand tick. And my eye tick. Im getting exhausted and Im even on all my meds still.....havent stopped just glad my bodys taking it better. makes it much easier. I wish PTSD had pills. :) make the ticks, flashs, dreams, and movies go away. I'm doing good only cut 1 today. And didn't throw up. ANNNNNNNNNNNND. I went for a run in the poring down rain!!! and got drenched!! :) and. I got my car back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's fixed :) YAYA Amelia --> my car!!! :). Well, games tomorrow. Gonna try and see BonSpa:). Maybe tomorrow. and maybe tomorrow will be my day? IDK. im just sick of the calls. sick of being bothered and tormented by my flashs, movies, ticks, dreams, and everything him. I have alot of shit to tell BonSpa:). And I have a stack of emails and voicemails for her to here. Esp. the one from today. IDK. Ive been bottling but doing a good job not to pop i think? idk. well---------hope everyone has a good night..... Heart 241. Hope people enjoy their silence of cell phones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bc im jealous. :) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment