Friday, September 10

Give me another push. Try me.

ive scrubed and washed and i still feel gross i cant get rid of the gross im feeling. been awake sense 5:30. and im so tired. had a nightmare again. hes not going to win this. i may be struggling but he not going to win. going out to do some erends and take care of some stuff. still feel alone and i dont like that. but i know my firneds ares there for me. and i just hope my dad knows that everytime he does 1 more thing it gives me more anger which gives me another push to keep going. and nothing he can do will stop me. i might go out tonight not sure. chill with some friends. bc im mad bored. :/. ok well have a great friday everyone. its been 1 weeks sense my last horrible weekend happened. ahhhhhhhhh. well, toodles. and enjoy the beatiful day outside! :) ThErApYtEeN.

No comments:

Post a Comment