Monday, September 6

And It all goes down from here...

i am home now and i am found out I have amonia in my right lung...BUMMMMA! I wonder what my NEXT curveball will be.............idk way too many crazy things could happen. I am lucky........they said i should go back to hosptal, but i am not........thank fricken god. i am just on a bunch more pills.....i am on 2 more pills and a neblizer? its like breething treatment that i have to do 2 times a day for 2 weeks...but i have to go to my docter on Wednesday. For another checkup. Already mad a appontment. HAHA. He is going to be like wtf.
****************************
On too tomorrow. i have a plan. and i am going to make it work and nothing (unless i die,.........haha) is going to stop it. i am going to deal with this and i am going to push through my fear. ALL OF IT. I know i am going to be scarred but whatev. I have class in the morning........i am so freaked but so ready. i pissed off BonSpa:) and i didn't mean to. sometimes when i rush to say things they come out wrong. and i always feel the consquneces later. unfortnately.
****************************
well, "Emu" just left the with all her friends and i am trying to help clean up but everything turn out to be "*** don't touch that" or "grab the lysole"......im trying. i feel bad. i feel like i wreeked a good weekend. i know my AK and UM . we are going back to Arlington now.........thank god. i want to go home and be in my own bed. not a stupid uncomfortable hosptal bed or the lake house bed. etc. MY BED :) YAY!
****************************
Well.......i hope everybodys Labor Day Weekend was fab......and a special bday shoot out to Nina!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) Happy Birthday Best Frannnnnnnnnn!!!!! :) HEART 241 :)............hope u had fun on ur surprise vaca!

And thanks to all for your phone calls, vocemails, and "loverly" texts..........it made it easier. :) :) And those who skyped me in hosptal.......im sorry i was so un-fricken-attractive...hahahahaha......ew. Ok Have a good evening


*ThErApYtEeN.*

No comments:

Post a Comment