Thursday, September 9

Guess What?!

U think ur so sly.............well ur not. everyone is on to your little game. the hacking. the breking of your job rules to get on my nerves. everyones knows. next time i see u im not just going to call my neighbor im going to call flat out 911. and im going to tape record you getting handcuffed! i am so sick of you thinking you can get away with this. ya cant and i wont let u. your cats out of the bag dad. im through. you think i dont notice you sitting outside my therapists. i did. i notice you following me. i notice texts saying call me aren't from BonSpa there from you you sick stupid cowerad. thats right i said it. cowerad! im so sick of you. im sick of my flashs im sick of missing out on life. some wise person told me that ur just scared and ur using the only thing you have is ur job to help you win. well soon ya wont. haha. :) im so thourhg playing your stupid little games. so through! just wait and see. you can sit outside my house. in fact, i dare you. im home alone dad. i dare you to come bother me! :) i dare you to mess with me. you cant screw with me anymore more dad. thats a fact. i may cry but just know taht i am a pot of boiling water ready to tip ......so watch out! :) cheers and have a fun time wasting your days following me, emailing me, stalking, changing my passwords, have fun daddio! :) i know each time you do it stupid! haha. cherrio ! have a great day! :) ps. im smater than you think! MWAHHAHAHA! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment