Thursday, September 9

Just a Tid bit more to say....

im not kidding. what do you do for this company? everytime i turn around you are where i see u. not at work. you sit at my therapists. you sit outside my house. you follow my car. i am so fucking through. quiet ringing my fricken doorbell. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT! i get emails everytime you reactivate my fb. im not stupid!!!!!! i am catching you. you have ur ways WELL GUESS WHAT DUMB ONE~ i have mine. im going to give u a new lenses to look at . through bars in a jal cell! or next time you try to touch my shoulder in the target partking lot im going to turn around and self defend myself. with a punch. maybe thats will konck some since into you.dont touch me. dont ever try to hug me again. i dont want a hug. thats why i kept walking and ignoring you! im not scared of you anymore. im not bowing down to you anymore. you had your time nad now i have my. i am a adult and am sick of you screwing with me. good thing about the law is...i just call and they can arrest you!! :) hahahaha. betcha didn't want to hear that. and i have people that care that will know if u do something. so next time please think before you ring my doorbell....i have pictures of you ringning my doorbell now and have many or you siting outside my house. ok. whose the smart one now? huh? ME! ahahaahah. and btw... just bc i know you find out somehow. im home alone until sunday! hahaha. watcha going to with that information. and i have all the email in a stack ready to give to the polce. haha. watcha going to do about that? NOTHING. haha you are powerless now buddy! so......daddio do ya feel bad now? do ya admit? do ya feel sorry? do ya wanna say sorry? well....even if ya did i wont give u a time aday. i am going to make sure you suffer and big time. :) have a good day daddio. i will call the polce and dont forget it. i have pictures, emails, phonescalls, and everything else. and next time you come near me........dont fricken touch me ever again! got it? good. btw. one more thing. your a low life stupid dumb bad gross cowared crazy dirty psycho bad man. and everyone knows it. :) kk. thats all. toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment