Tuesday, September 7

Over and Out.

So Mr. Stealth Mode was outside mi casa when I got home from BonSpa:) and guess what i did!!!!!!! Hahahaha. I took revenge and picked up my phone!!!!!!! HAHA YES! YAY! i am so proud of myself. and i went inside. :) SO proud of myself, and NOW he knows I am not kidding! :) woohoooooooooooooo. :) :) I am de bossssssssssss'. HAHA. You should see the smile on my SUVIVOR FACE! :) :). WooooooooHoooooooooooo! HAahahahahahaha. YAY. Wooooooohooooooooooooo. Cough Cough. haha. Just kidding. (trying to make a amonia joke haha. IDK......lame sorry) ..........I am so proud of myself. If ya wanna know the whole story...........which is still happening now.................just call my cellie! :) :) I am so proudddddddddddddddddddddd of myself! :) :) :) haha. today turned out to be fabulous!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)
ThErApYtEeN.

No comments:

Post a Comment