Monday, September 20

'Notta Bad Day

I had a better day today. I went to class and actually was some what able to pay attenton. I found out I got 100% on the test. So that made me happy. I got a package from Jax. That made me happy. My book came in the mail. That made me happy. BUT. I found out the A&U&Guma are going out of town. On Wednesday. They have to go out to Vegas. To deal with some legal stuff with the house. :/ All alone again. They will be back on Sunday. Joy. I'll be fine. It's only a couple days, and I pretty much come home from schools and sleep. Except when I have work. I am working on Thursday from 1-9pm. Can't work on Wednesday bc I have to take them to Dulles. And I work on Friday from 7:30 am-3pm. I think I'm doing okay, but I am so drugged I don't do much besides HW and sleep and class. I have a pretty bad sunburn right now. :X. Ewww. Well........the "Ashley Victoria" fb is still there. It's not me but I think I now who it is......so dont give any infomation to it..... hope everyone has a good evening. I have a song I want to post but I will do that later. TOOdLEES. ThErApYtEeN.

No comments:

Post a Comment