Sunday, August 1

Damn you Drunk People.

So. Last night I was hit by a drunk driver. (**I HATE DRUNK PEOPLE**) I was with 3 people, and a drunk guy rear-ended us. And of course, he walked away with barely a scratch, but they took him to the ER too. Of course one of friends, tried to make light of the situation and say--at least we lived! Tis' true. We did live. I am just so angry that someone could have the audacity to drive while under the influence of alcohol. I wasn't driving, but I was in the front seat. I spent my whole fricken' Saturday night in the ER because of this ignorant drunk. Ugh. I am so ANGRY that someone could drive drunk and just not care? It's stuff like this that makes me think someone "up above" has it out for me. :( Oh well. I just got a couple stitches and crutches and a concussion. All 3 of us have concussions. :(. I had my feet up on the dashboard and the airbag like hurt my hip--thank god it's not broken or whatever.) I am just glad I am home now. Got home like a hour ago? Or two? IDK--just thankful I am not el ground0! (grounded). My family was logical and understands that is wasn't hour fault, we were going the speed limit and everything so I am happy about that. :D And, I am glad it wasn't my car. I mean I feel bad for ********. I think it might be able to be fixed. Well, I am gonna go to sleep. G'day to those who are just now waking up. TherapyTeen.

No comments:

Post a Comment