Monday, August 16

Strugglin'

So, I am really struggling emotionally right now. I just returned to my hometown today, and I was on quite a roller coaster ride this last couple of days, but I've tried to be calm and handle it. I've been really nervous about coming back to DC sense my Dad is you know bothering me. I don't want to come back but I did because of friends, family, and others. My "parental units" are gone until Sept, and I am alone. I mean I am with family, but I don't have them. I apparently have these things called "ticks". I have a "tick" that is where I jerk my head to one side hard. I don't know I do it, but I do, and according to my therapist it's because of anxiety and stress, but itll go away if I don't think about it. The thing is I don't know I do it when I do it. And my Guma has given me a hard time about it. Another thing that happened while I was gone was, I got drunk. Long story short, a drink my grandma thought was alcoholic free wasn't. And my 12 year old cousin and I drank a huge thing of it (they yard and a half smoothies that you can find in all of the hotels) and we both got drunk. One of my biggest fears. I didn't like it. i don't like being around people that drink, let alone me drinking but being drunk was really scarey for me. Well, I am tired and hopefully my sleep meds will kick in so, goodnight. THERAPYTEEN. :)



P>S>Again, sorry for the long break on updates--I was on VACATON!

No comments:

Post a Comment