Monday, August 30

It's Marathon Time!!!

So, it's almost that time of year--------yet again!! Last year I ran the Marine Corps Marathon. It was hard but put I love running and i just relished in the feeling of defeat...I finished something after months of anticipation. Hard work, longs hours of school, work, gym..... And having a Marine place a medal around your neck is also one of the greatest feelings, too. Im running it again this year. Im so excited. :) :) I love running and I am printing shirts that say Team Ginger! I have about 4 people Im running with---all of who are over 25 I might want to add. So imma little young :) But im still excited!! :). It's on Halloweeen!!! And I just got my post card reminding me in mail!! So, I hope to see you out on the street of DC on Sunday October 31, 2010....cheering on all the runners and me and my team!! :) YAYA! THis is something I am looking forward too big big big time!

No comments:

Post a Comment