Monday, August 2

Car Accident Update.

So-an update on how all of us are doing. My friend who was visiting is okay, she is still sore, she got 4 stitches, hurt her wrist, has a concussion, and has bruises, and cuts. She flew home yesterday afternoon (as originally planned). My friend who was driving had sterrie strips (sp.) and liquid stitches (glue) on 2 of her cuts, but no stitches. She is sore, has a concussion, but is ok home doing okay. I have 3 stitches in my head, have a couple cuts and bruises, have a concussion, and have a sore hip. Im glad everyone is okay--IDK about the guy that hit us. I saw him sitting on a stretcher in the ER when I went to go get my hip x-rayed. Didn't see him again. If i did, phew........I HATE DRUNK PEOPLE! I have zero tolerance for them. But, bc of this jerk-I couldn't work today, I have a "shaved" spot on my head from where the stitches are. But you can't really tell b/c I have my hair parted so you can't see it. I don't think Im gonna go to therapy because Im too sore and tired--and I need to...I had stuff I wanted to deal with. Im gonna try to go but I won't know for sure until tomorrow morning. The Minipress has worked--somewhat. I noticed that if I had a bad dream or nightmare, I am not waking up terrified because they aren't as bad of nightmares. So--I am grateful for that. Well, have a good evening. I am happy I got all the blood and crap that was caked in my hair out. IT WAS GROSS. I wasn't supposted to wash my hair until Tuesday Night/Wed Morning, but I couldn't take it. It was to nasty, and I had help from my grandma. G'Nite. TherapyTeen.

No comments:

Post a Comment