Saturday, August 28

Winnnnnnnnnnnn.

So------------------we won. :) another good thing........................wonder what the next bad thing to happen is??????????? ****, *****, ****** and I are on our way back to Fredericksburg to our lake house. We are gonna stay there, but we are leaving Richmond now. My Aunt and Uncle are at our lake house so they are waiting up for us. Im glad I have 3 friends coming with me. :) I just can't wait to go on the boat tomorrow. :) and i have to finish my hw. so---------the wierdest strangest thing happened during the game. One of the guys on the other team who was at least 6'6'' checked me into the glass. (it was a clean hit though.) he held me a little longer than he was supposted to so i cross-checked him. i didn't get called but i sliyly cross checked him a couple times. then, i got really aggressive -----------not like me AT FRICK"N ALL! and I tripped him. I got called for tripping. (2 min penalty in the box :( ****) I feel like I was kinda taking my anger about hte curent situations out on him. it felt to good becuase i never ever take my anger out like that but whatever. i had a flashback while i was in the box and when i came out it was back to 5-5. and I came out got the puck from L*** (not a off-sides pass) and scored. :) my only goal of the game (no assists :(****) but we ended up winning 2-4. (we had 4 obvosly)..............:)..........but i have to cut htis short----------------L*** just got out of the shower so we are going to get on the road.............. :)------------so we have about an hour and a half drive to fredericksburg. :) jammin the whoooooooooooooole way :) ----------------------------------thank god for friends! they make my sad times better. :) Well toodles to alllllllll!

side note: oh, and i have to get a new mouthguard :(. mine is pretty much ruined. when my uncle and aunt took away all of my gear a few months ago---my uncle put it in the dishwasher and it kinda de-formed...........bc/ when you buy it ------you have to put it in boiliing water and then quickly put it in your mouth for it to "mold" to your teeth. It's kinda sad b/c i have yet to be able to find another turquosie color (sp?) mouthguard. So, hopefully Ill get a new color thats cooler. :)......................Goodnight!

Heart 241 to All....... *ThErApYtEeN.

No comments:

Post a Comment