Friday, August 27

Yahoooooooooooooooooooo!

So---------life is still getting better. Better and Better! Yaya. I am loving everything right now! So-------my lawyer sent a letter to my dad and told him who's boss!!! :)
Here's the letter

Dear Mr. *****************************:
I have been retained by ******************* and ******************* ************* to represent them in relation to ************ ************. If you have an attorney retained for this situation please forward this letter to that individual.
It is my understanding that you have attempted to contact Mr. and Mrs. *********** on several occasions regarding ********me************. They no longer wish to be contact by you and ask that you cease and desist from doing so in the future. If you would like to communicate anything to them, please do so through my office.
Further, ***me************ is not interesting in having contact with you at this time. Please stop all communication, threats, and stalking. That is a decision that Mr. and Mrs. ******************* will respect. If that were to change, you will be contacted. However, unless and until it does change, we ask that you too respect her decision.

Sincerly.
**************ATTORNEY"S NAME************
___________________________________________

Im so happy. In addition to this, I am going to court!!!!!! :) I am going to kick his butt!!!! WOOHOOO! Im going to win this thing once and for all......and relax and enjoy........................MY WEEKEND! ThErApYtEeN.

No comments:

Post a Comment