Tuesday, August 3

Therapy.

So~ I got up and went to therapy today. Pretty much yapped about this weekend~~the Bestie's visit, the car accident, the effectiveness of the minipress but I am having a 3 week hiatus, (2 missed therapy sessions) due to Vacation. Im excited about my vacation, and I am ready to have some fun! My therapist was sooo awesome (as always) and sent me this recipe about these yummy snacks where Im going on vacation---they're called Padrones Chili Peppers. Woohoo---Now i am ubber ubber excited. ~~*~~My stitches are going to be taken out on Friday--hopefully. I hope I am not as sore then......***crosses fingers***. We leave on tuesday! WOOHOO. :D Well, I am still doing well with minimal struggling, and that is another thing to make me happy. I am going to make positive list and I am going to share a few...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Kids at Camp for being awesome (even though Im not there :(--I go back on Thursday)
-Bestie's visit was amazing
-Totally siked for vacation
-Excited to hopefully find these Padrones Chili Peppers
-Getting stitches out
-Good grades :)
-Love from my Parental Units (My Heart Parents-Not My Tummy Parents).
-Supportive Friends
-Being alive after a car accident
-Recooperating well after my car accident
-Having a great therapist
-Smiling
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well---Goodnighte All.
T-Minus 7 days!!!!
GoOdNiGhT~THERAPYTEEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment