Friday, August 27

Really Need Help.

So----ive come to a problem. i don't want my therapist to be involved with problems personally with my dad. i don't think its fair to her, and the only reason shes involved is becuase of me. i tried to tell my ucnle that i don't want to see her anymore until this dyes down. its my fault my dads bothering her and he wont stop until i stop seeing her. so until this court this blows over i am going to stop seeing her, my uncle got mad and said no you need to keep seeing her. i am fine. i am "drugged" up enogh that i don't need a therpist. i meen i trust her more than ive ever trusted any therapist, consler, etc. i agree with my uncle that ive made more progress with her than ever, but i don't like how its stressing her out. i just dont know the best way and i asked my uncle to tell her but he wont. he says if i want to stop seeing her i have to tell here. i trust her so much and i feel bad. but my dad wont stop until i stop. its gonna be hard and i don't know the best way. i feel bad becuase she been there through so much. i am also scared bc i got so close to her...i never get close to people well rarely. and i know ive done good with her...but its best for her stress levels and mine. :( im sad and upset and hurt that it came to this but whatev-just when life was well. ThErApYtEeN

No comments:

Post a Comment