Monday, August 30

Dear Bad Abusive Dads.

Dear Bad Abusive Dads,
If you think that you can have a kid and use that kid down to the pulp, you are wrongly mistaken. You may have gotten away with it for years..........hiding your dirty secret. Well, correction, having your daughters keep you dirty secret, you are also sadly mistaken. Sure you went through the motions and left miles and miles of invisible damage and destruction. For me, Ive spent my whole life dealing with the pain and fear. Every second of everyday, i walk around and i carry this heavy burden. This dirty secret that wasn't mine. I was forced at knifepoint to carry it. And for exactly 15 years, 5 months, and 30 days i have carried it. It's done and your done. Im not carrying it anymore. I am sick of feeling dirty, used, and guilty for something i didn't want and didn't deserve to happen. I tryed to say no, but you got your way as always. You took somehting I can never have back, and for that you need to pay. All abusive dads should be locked up, but you I think more so. You have harrased me one step too far. I am a big women now. so DON"T mess with me! And Ive got one thing to say--your going to jail, DAD. And all those other vulgar, nasty men out there too! Go to hell! I hate all of you. And, people know, and one day you;ll face the wrath! And you be sorry!!!!! So, for my dad.............im unleashing my past, and i am gonna make sure he pays!!!!!!!! You all need to pay you sick sick dads. Ewwwww. I hop you feel guilty and regret so youll think twice before YOU EVER EVER EVER do something like that again. Thanks.
****************************************************************
Nothing like getting my anger out eh? haha. :) felt like sharing.........had a okay day. heard from BonSpa:) she just had her phone off she wasn't mad or angry shes confused. but i understanding that i guess. im confused too. well, i have a appointment tomorrow. :) and nina's gonna be with me! :) urgh. so i have a decision to make.

Choices:
A. Continue Therapy Regularly
B. Stop Therapy for the Temporary and wait til after jail
C. Stop Therapy for ever.

CHOICES.CHOICES.CHOICES.....haha and only 16 hours left to make it............oh boy.............


AND I OFFICIALLY HAVE 100 PROFILE VIEWS. :) Thanks Guys. You know you can comment on the actually posts and not just call me, text me, email me...haha. :)

Goodnight ThErApYtEeN.

No comments:

Post a Comment