Sunday, August 29

Think About It--What would be the hardest thing for you to give up?

***********************************************************************
So with all that has been going on recently, my Uncle talk to me about the importance of not giving up emotionally. Then he tried to question me to really think about what would be the hardest thing to give up in my life. After our talk, i felt bad about stopping sessions. Because not only does that negatively affect me, my family, my potential employers, my academics, my social life, etc. But stopping does affect positively affect only some of them: me, my therapist, legal sources. And I am not taking care of myself. My Uncle mentioned that I've been in therpay for so long that I can't stop now. I am so close to break ing my barrier to my past. And he mentioned that I can't bring justice to my Dad with out dealing with it first in therapy. That i will never be able to handle the "emotional turbulance" caused by my Dad's attorney.
************************************************************************
What would be the hardest thing to give up?

Sooooooooooooo. Trivial questions such as this one have appeared many times in my life. Normally, my responses would be something material that I was absorbed in during that period in my life. Never a permanent serious thought-through answer. I have thought about this today. The hardest thing for me to give on as a permanent decision, would be to give on myself as a human being--giving up on life... I mean seriously think about it...yes people do get angry and tend to lean towards a irrational response and say "F*** my life." Do you really follow through with that irrational and illogical reaction? No, you're still on earth working having peer relationships and intimate relations with you partner and doing things for other people. If you did give up yourself, there would be nothing left to do in this world. You wouldn't do anything. You'd be a thoughtless emotionless and lifeless body taking up space on your block in your city in your state in your country on your continent on Earth and in this universe. This is my reaction to this question. At a younger age, my answer would reference my game boy, my PSP, my i-pod, my cell phone, my car, or even my dog. WRONG! I want other people to answer this question.....WHAT WOULD BE THE HARDEST THING FOR YOU TO GIVE UP IN YOUR LIFE?

1 comment:

  1. And also because of all the effort people (aunt, uncle, therapist espically BonSpa:), other family, Guma, friends, school, etc have put in my life to help me live a better life. and i give up on myslef i am also giving up on them too.

    ReplyDelete