Friday, August 27

Lifes Getting Better!!!!!

So0--------Life is getting better slowly but surely. :) My "parental units" are back!!!!!!!! My dad's still pulling his crap and it's really frustrating! BUT MY "PU'S" are back! They've been gone since i left for Las Vegas, but they were going to stay in Hawaii until 9.23.10 but they came back on a night flight this morning!!!!!!!!! I missed them so much, and I am really really really really super siked that they are back! I am trying to look at the positive nad I am so glad that I have a great therapist, a great suppert system, a great family, a good lawyer, and am doing well. I am happy I am strong. I am happy I am alive. I am happy I have love. and I am happy that I am believed! :) :). I am so glad everything is working..................I was so upset that I was going to fail and give up. But I DID IT! I made it to them coming back! I showed them how strong I am! YAY! :) So here's to a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Enjoy your day!!!! :)
*Special Shout out to BonSpa:), AK, UM, Emu, and Guma. Thanks!!!! I love you all!
ThErApYtEeN. Heart 241 to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment