Friday, August 20

Drugged Up.

So, right now I am drugged up on many drugs. (psychiatric medications--not illegal drugs)...and I am really struggling. My therapist gave me quite the scare earlier. Not her fault, but I was pretty freaked. She sent me some texts and I (to be quite honest) wasn't sure if it was her. I am going to call her in the morning to double check. I am really emotional as to whats been going on recently. I am quite a thick regimen of drugs for right now. I have felt like I've totally lost control :(. I mean I am still in control of myself, but I am so "sedated". Well, I am with my cousin at her friends house (she is at a friends house who is having a pool party/drinking party/pool beer pong) and I can't stay by myself since I could have a seizure because of all of this medication. So, I'll be up until at least 2 am tonight. Sweet Dreams to All! ThERaPyTeEn.

**8mg Ativan
25mg Librium
2mg Minipress
15mg Quazepam**


**I am going to have ******* (my cousin) double check this before I hit "publish post" because I am on such heavy meds**

No comments:

Post a Comment