Tuesday, August 3

Hugging.

Sooooo----Most of you know that I hate being touched in any way, shape, or form. But, today while sitting with my Grandma, she was going through old papers of my Gapa's. And this one popped up with a cartoon he drew. So, afterwards I hugged my Guma--a huge step for me...I don't even like to hug my family. I just HATE being touched. It's titled..........

"Hugging..."

...Is not only nice, it's needed, It can relieve pain and depression, make the health healthier, the happy happier and the most secure among us even more so. It feels good, overcomes fear, eases tension, provides stretching exercise if you're short and stooping exercise if you're tall. It does not upset the environment, saves heat and requires no special equipment. It makes happy days happier and impossible days possible.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
R.I.P. Gapa.........
Goodnight for Real. THERAPYTEEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment