Friday, July 30

Fun in the Sun.

So, for the last couple of days, I've been in a really nice, warm area, and enjoying the water and sun! I was in the water doing some water activities (water skiing, wakeboarding, knee boarding, tubing, etc) And, the first time I got up on the ski's for the day, I passed out about 10 seconds later! :D So, my family thinks it is a side effect of the Minipress, but according to my doctor, we're praying it's a one time thing and I am going to continue the Minipress; Although if it happens again, we will cut my dosage. Fainting is NOT fun, and it's quite scary because I can't remember several seconds, and I was in the water :D. But I am ALIVE> WoooHooo. HAHA. Today has been fabulous. I just got back from watching the new movie "Charlie St. Cloud" (with Zac Efron). It is a very cute movie, and it made me cry. :D I am such a loser. (I cried in Toy Story 3 as well!) Well, I suggest you go see the movie. It was fabulous, and I actually appreciated Zac Efron--his portrayal of a High School Musical star is wiped from my mind!....Have a good evening, and enjoy the HAPPY FRIDAY. Heart. 241 to all!

***Otherwise, all is well. Enjoying life, and struggling not much at all. :D Aside from nightmares and flashbacks...everything is going smoothly. Which always makes life so much easier. I am SO thankful for all of the special blessings from the last couple of days.
Just to name a few:
~Best Friend came to visit.
~My supportive family.
~Being prescribed Minipress.
~Not being hounded by my mother and father.
~The good vibes and feelings I've felt.
~My kids at Camp for their awesome attitudes and smiles.
~Feeling a abundance of HAPPYness and FREEdom.
~The SUN and the FUN i've had in it :D


GoOdNiGhT tO aLl. Enjoy your weekend, and...
ABSORB THAT SUN, BUT DON'T FORGET THE SPF!!!! :D
~THERAPYTEEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment