Saturday, August 28

Responsibility.

my uncle got mad and called and told me i was being illogical for calling my therapist (emailing) nad telling her that i want to stop sessions. my uncle showed me a email from her and it said this-
""please dont apologise for this... there is only one person to blame ....""
and in some resepcts that it true but they reasons this sitution is happening is bc i am working with BonSpa:). THAT IS THE ONLY REASOn. if i wasn't working with her she wouldnt be bothering like this. she wouldn't have her husband miss work to sit in the garage and watch. she wouldnt have to figure out if a client email is lyes or reals. she wouldn't have to be anxios or freaked or whatever. none of it. !!!!!!!!!!!! if i didn't see her she wouldn't be involved in any way. and now i feel even worse bc she didn't go one vacaton and i didn't want her to see it until monday. i didn't expet her to check her email but now shes now not going on vacaton. and i am really sad that i have to do this. my bestie *** asked me if i should stop for a couple weeks to giver her a break, me a break, and get him in bars. but i dont' think so. when he gets outs he'll just bother her and me more. i can't deal with this. its too frickn' stressful. all of it. not fair to her. not fair to me. and not fair to legal people. not fair to uncle. not fair to aunt. not fair to family. not fair to BonSpa:)'s family. not fair to the people in her office. not fair to BonSpa:)'s other clients. not fair to internet providers bc of so much email and talking on the phone. and not fair to time- becuase it runs out. ive talked to her so much and i feel bad. im glad my PU's are back but its like things wer going to great! now there so not. ugh. i cant stand this. i really like her and trsut her like i said........ :( nad it hurts bc ive never wanted to have to do this and hes ruining my life ONCE AGAIN> hsajkahsjdkfhjskeahjkasdfghksdgfhjkasldf~ he always controls me and he always screws me up. i am so tired of doing this pull push thing. urgh! goodday. ThErApYtEeN.

No comments:

Post a Comment