Thursday, July 29

The Power of Friendship.

So, as I mentioned in a earlier post. I was suicidal and really struggling over the last few weeks. BUT today, my bestie came to stay with me. She is the best girl ever, and she is like my sister! And --I am glad I didn't do something stupid, because if I had, I wouldn't have the opportunity to hang out with such a awesome, fabulous, funny, and adorable girl! :D I am glad I have a best friend--she makes me smile, and I am happier than ever. She stands by me through the good and the bad (as I do for her) and we love each other unconditionally. I feel like I am dancing in the clouds, and I have a friend that has supported me for 3.5+ years. People need true friends, and she is most certainly one of mine! Find someone to say Heart 241. ((**For future reference, Heart 241 mean: I Love You Too (*2*) Much, Forever (*4*), and Once (*1*) More. )) Supportive people are essential along my journey, and I am glad I have so many supportive people. Enjoy the weather. GoOdNiGhT. TherapyTeen.

No comments:

Post a Comment