Monday, July 26

Pure Joy.

Today was the first day I truly felt happy in weeks. I have been struggling with my Biological parents action over the last few weeks. I went from scared, to angry, to sad, to suicidal, to angry, to sad, to suicidal. It was horrible; constant personal struggle--while trying to juggle college courses, work, friends, family, and guests at the house. I feel like a little kid in a candy store. Pure Joy for the average pint-sized child. :D Wikipedia says that Happiness is a state of mind or feeling characterized by contentment, love, satisfaction, pleasure, joy. I have gladly been finding plenty of examples of each. Therapy is hard, but it is very rewarding when you can step away and feel "lifted of burdens". Even if temporarily. :D So, today--do something to brighten someways day help them find a piece of Pure Joy. Nite! Therapy Teen.

No comments:

Post a Comment