Saturday, July 24

Day 1.

Sooooooooo. This is my first entry for this blog. Hmmm....I decided to blog about my life in therapy. So many people judge and discriminate again therapy because they picture images from the 1999 box-office hit,"Girl, Interrupted" (With Angelina Jolie, Brittany Murphy, etc). Some people have some serious psychological issues, but for me--it's about a whole different ball game. I have issues with Complex-Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder from childhood abuse suffered at the hands of my biological family. I am 19 years old, and I am in therapy. I am tired of carrying around the burden of my past--and this blog is to share my journey with friends, family, and people who care. Don't judge. This is a learning process, and it should not happen overnight. So, bare with me, and hope you stay for the ride...TherapyTeen.

No comments:

Post a Comment